Convert Exchange OST to PST 2010
Convert Microsoft Exchange OST PST 2010
OST file contain all the data of the user mailbox like emails, sent items, deleted items, outbox, contacts , calendars etc. Deleting OST files unintentionally may also result in serious data loss situation for a user. OST files are the duplicate of data in Exchange mailbox. This is the positive aspect of OST files that makes these files most used in the work places and global users use these files as the shielded backup option.
Quick Recovery for OST TO PST is well equipped to convert exchange OST to outlook PST 2010, files that were lost due to virus infection, corruption due to software malfunction, deletion of emails, Exchange Server crash, header corruption or database corruption. Also, recovering data from OST file by simply accessing it is impossible, as OST files are build with security, due to which a user is not able to access OST contents. In order to access data from OST file, you need to convert OST file to PST. Outlook OST repair software assures the user that he/she can access data in MS Outlook environment.
Quick recovery for MS Exchange OST to MS Outlook PST is required due to the following events
- When the connection breaks between MS Exchange and Outlook PST.
- Virus or Trojan attacks on the MS Outlook 2010 file.
- Corruption of MS Outlook 2010 file.
- Accidental shutdowns of the Microsoft Exchange.
- Malfunctioning of hardware and software.
- Accidental deletion of Outlook 2010 mailbox from exchange.
- OST 2010 file does not synchronized with Exchange Server.
- Convert Exchange 2010 OST to Outlook 2010 PST
- Convert Exchange 2007 OST to Outlook 2007 PST
- Convert Exchange 2003 OST to Outlook 2003 PST
- Convert Exchange 2002 OST to Outlook 2002 PST
- Convert Exchange 2000 OST to Outlook 2000 PST
- Convert Exchange 5.5 OST to Outlook 97 PST
Convert MS Exchange OST to MS Outlook PST
- Retrieves data from damaged, corrupt or inaccessible MS Outlook 2010 OST file.
- Retrieves data from password protected MS Outlook 2010 OST file.
- Retrieves email properties such as Subject, To, Cc, Date and Time.
- Retrieve complete email attachments such as documents or images etc.
- Efficiently recovers email messages in Plain Text, RTF and HTML format.
- Saves recovered items in .PST file format which are easy to import in MS Outlook.
- Retrieve email data such as email messages, folders, posts, appointments, contact addresses, tasks, meeting requests, journals, notes etc
- Supports OST to PST conversion for Outlook OST files created using Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010.
A: Saved PST file will automatically synchronize with MS outlook 2010 installed in the system and once you open the MS Outlook the recovered mails can be viewed. Manual import also can be done through MS Outlook 2010.
Q. Will converted PST file contains all emails, contacts, tasks etc?
A. Yes , after the saving process completes and PST file Is imported and all the data can be viewed in MS outlook.
Q: Why the file is saved in PST format?
A: File is saved in PST format because, it is not possible to import the OST files in the MS Outlook. OST files are created when The Outlook get configured with MS Exchange.
- Supports: Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Windows 7/8, vista, XP , Server 2008 and server 2003
- 800 MHZ processor or higher
- 256 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows 7 & Vista)